Voyager ATE is a new brand to be soon marketed by LCC Limited, to be underwritten by a leading ATE insurer.
We at Voyager ATE believe that we have a distinct advantage over our competitors and that is that our product, designed by Legal Costs Experts, working in conjunction with Lawyers will provide the perfect ATE product at an affordable price.
Our sister company Legal Cost Consultancy spends almost every day recovering ATE premiums through attending Detailed Assessments of Solicitors cost or at through a negotiation process with the paying parties, their Solicitors or agents. We therefore know the value of any ATE policy and how it should be recovered in any assessment.
Voyager ATE provides Solicitors and their clients with a reliable After The Event Insurance product and a valuable source of Litigation Funding that is tailored exactly to the type of litigation applicable and:
- specifically meets the requirements of the litigation
- provides excellent security thereby removing financial risk
- is cost effective – including stepped premiums where appropriate
- is assessed immediately upon receipt of information and without underwriting delays
- is normally in force within 48 hours from receipt of all information
- is assessed by one of the most experienced underwriters in the business
- provides exclusive access to our Authorised Insurer for commercial litigation cases
- has simple administration and reporting requirements
If you need more information about Voyager After The Event Insurance or Litigation Funding or about our comprehensive service or you have any specific queries that need an immediate and direct response, then please email us or telephone us on 01744 25796 and ask for Mr.Adrian Cowley.
To access and download an Information and Application Pack please click here (Adobe Acrobat Format 180KB) Please note that Voyager ATE is not yet available.
Voyager ATE through its sister company Legal Cost Consultancy also provide seminars, lectures, workshops and direction to litigation partners and fee earners in firms of Solicitors on all aspects of Costs in Litigation, funding and After The Event Insurance. We are able to arrange this in our offices at St Helens or in any other preferred location – if you wish to know more about this service, please contact Adrian Cowley for more details.